I promised myself, and Amy, last night that I wouldn't be an overzealous blogger, but oh well. This is one of my favorite songs right now. It's a song called "Embracing Accusation" by Shane and Shane. I definitely don' think they come out with my favorite worship music, probably because I get weirded out by how high they can sing, but I think they are really good songwriters. This song being one of my favorites lyrically. I get chills every-time I hear it. If you listen to all the words you'll understand why. (And I think this video shows the words on the top of the screen). It's a little slow but stick with it to the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
La, I totally know what you mean. Its my fave on that CD too. Definitely a song you have think about...- ashley
Post a Comment